A year ago from this very minute I was looking at this picture, but in real life. After many years of praying for a baby Heavenly Father blessed us with perfection and this is what perfection looks like (if you were curious). I remember looking down at at my perfect little boy and thinking to myself "oh there you are" as if he had always been here not seen by my eyes, but by my heart and spirit. I know now why Heavenly Father sent our little guy when he did and not a minute earlier, our Father in Heaven has a divine plan for each of us and Jason coming into our life has been pure divinity. I could not ask for anything else as long as I live and still feel like I have received more than I ever wanted in life just by looking in these eyes. Being a mother is the biggest blessing ever, nothing is more satisfying to me. When I try to explain how much I love this little man I get so emotional, there are not words as many mothers out there already know. I love him like I need to breath, there is no choice, no thought, just love. It's as if somehow I was given a new appendage to my body, or another heart to beat and hold in my hands. It's as if before he came I had no arms to hold, no legs to walk, no eyes to see, no heart to beat and now that he is here I have 4 arms, 4 legs, 4 eyes and 2 hearts to watch over. He is a part of me and always will be no matter what. I think of the love that I have for Bryan and it is beyond measure and eternal the love for my baby is an extension of that, of both of us. I am so blessed and this truly has been the best year ever!!! Happy Birthday my little prince, mommy loves you more than you will ever know!!!!
Our Family
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
I Am So Blessed, Best Year Ever!
A year ago from this very minute I was looking at this picture, but in real life. After many years of praying for a baby Heavenly Father blessed us with perfection and this is what perfection looks like (if you were curious). I remember looking down at at my perfect little boy and thinking to myself "oh there you are" as if he had always been here not seen by my eyes, but by my heart and spirit. I know now why Heavenly Father sent our little guy when he did and not a minute earlier, our Father in Heaven has a divine plan for each of us and Jason coming into our life has been pure divinity. I could not ask for anything else as long as I live and still feel like I have received more than I ever wanted in life just by looking in these eyes. Being a mother is the biggest blessing ever, nothing is more satisfying to me. When I try to explain how much I love this little man I get so emotional, there are not words as many mothers out there already know. I love him like I need to breath, there is no choice, no thought, just love. It's as if somehow I was given a new appendage to my body, or another heart to beat and hold in my hands. It's as if before he came I had no arms to hold, no legs to walk, no eyes to see, no heart to beat and now that he is here I have 4 arms, 4 legs, 4 eyes and 2 hearts to watch over. He is a part of me and always will be no matter what. I think of the love that I have for Bryan and it is beyond measure and eternal the love for my baby is an extension of that, of both of us. I am so blessed and this truly has been the best year ever!!! Happy Birthday my little prince, mommy loves you more than you will ever know!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment