What a beautiful Christmas...it's true some things didn't go as planned it was still wonderful. I already had my present, my beautiful little boy. This Christmas was so fun to focus on him. Though Jason is a little young to really know about presents I am positive being a baby knows all about the real meaning behind Christmas and has brought that joy into our home more than I thought possible. Jason did react to some of his presents, his favorite seemed to be a little stuffed tigger doll with a rattle in it. I love to see his reaction to new things!
Our Family
Sunday, December 27, 2009
1st Christmas
What a beautiful Christmas...it's true some things didn't go as planned it was still wonderful. I already had my present, my beautiful little boy. This Christmas was so fun to focus on him. Though Jason is a little young to really know about presents I am positive being a baby knows all about the real meaning behind Christmas and has brought that joy into our home more than I thought possible. Jason did react to some of his presents, his favorite seemed to be a little stuffed tigger doll with a rattle in it. I love to see his reaction to new things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment