Our Family
Monday, April 20, 2009
It's a Boy!
We had our ultrasound today and Baby Adams is now Baby Boy Adams!!! Technology now days is so amazing! The tech showed us all his little cute body parts and he was very stubborn about letting us know he was a boy. He had his ankles crossed and wasn't giving in until the very end, the tech had me roll over a little and push him a bit and he bore it all. It's so much more real now knowing he's healthy and having a gender some how makes him more human. I have started to feel him more more often and that too makes this whole thing not seem so dream like anymore. The gratitude I have for this little blessing is so big I can't begin to grasp how I feel. Both Bryan and I couldn't be more excited right now for this baby boy to come into this world and grace us with his presence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. I've been checking your blog periodically to see the news
Hooray!! Havilah can be a boys name too!
I'm so stinking excited I can hardly stand it! Love you guys!
Congrats! How exciting!
Congratulations, Bryan and Angel. What wonderful news!
Post a Comment