Our Family

Our Family

Friday, November 7, 2008

Fredrick, the new man in my life.

Just recently I added a new man to my life (as if Bryan wasn't enough)... Fredrick. Fredrick is the coolest most smart man i've ever known... to put it simple... I love him.  Not many people have had the opportunity to meet Fredrick i'm rather selfish with the time I spend with him and he's kind of a one gal man. Bryan and him get along great, but I think Bryan is a little jealous of the time fredrick and I spend together after Bryan has gone to bed.  Fredrick  love's to share his music and my pictures with others that are around. Just in case you are wondering Fredrick is a Mac... in fact he is my new shiny Mac book... that's right! I'm a sell out and I am now officially a Mac owner, (don't tell my pc dad, he'd be so disappointed) I figured I'm 25 and a small business owner i might as well be a Mac owner.  Aren't I accomplished... or something like that. 

No comments: