Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

So seriously I'm in total antisipation

So Breaking Dawn is coming out on saturday morning and I can't wait...I know I may regret letting you all know i'm completly and honestly obesessed...And bryan knows it...and he seems to be okay with it. We're going to the release party and i'm so stinking excited!

4 comments:

Havilah said...

Wait, You're telling me that Bryan is going with you to the release party? My husband would die before going somewhere like that! I'm seriously considering going by myself though!

I'm re-reading the Twilight series right now to prepare for Breaking Dawn. I'm very excited too!

Travis & Adrienne said...

Wahooo! Let's party!

Oh, I love the pictures of your family. It's been so long since I've seen them all. Your nieces and nephews are soooo cute (you're right!) and getting so big!

Angelita, I love you to bits!

Adrienne

Nic and Ashley Haws said...

Our shirts are going to ROCK! I can't wait to go and obsess over what might happen! Will Bella ever become a vampire? Will Jacob find his true love? Will Jacob and Edward EVER be able to get along? Oh my goodness... Stephenie Meyer has a lot of questions to answer!

Bronson Family said...

2 days 1 hour and 38 minutes not that I'm counting or anything =)